Changes Due to COVID-19
March 31, 2020
CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19
Were open and your health is our first priority.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our dealership is operating under strict guidelines to help reduce the spread of coronavirus. This is an evolving situation and our opening hours and services may change in the future. Please check for future updates or telephone us directly. We want everyone in the community to stay safe and healthy. If you need help either buying a car or with car servicing, repairs & parts, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
We’re still open and people are still buying and selling cars. Test drives are limited at the moment to one driver and one staff member in the rear seat.
We’re still able to service or repair your vehicle. We can arrange handovers outside or we can collect & deliver your vehicle. Plus we have cashless payment and a key drop facility.
We’re offering digital and contact-less purchasing and payment methods. Payments can be made via credit cards over the telephone or via direct deposit. Car finance can also be arranged over the telephone and digitally.
Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 1.00pm
NO LATE NIGHT TRADING
Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 5pm
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- Social Distancing – All our staff are following strict hygiene and social distancing to keep both you and them safe.
- Wash your hands – We have hand washing facilities, hand sanitiser and cleaning supplies available for people viewing or inspecting a car. We also advise vehicle air-conditioning should be set to fresh air.
- Stay at home– You don’t need to come inside or have to have face-to-face contact with any staff if you feel uncomfortable. We can organise drop off and pickups.
- Cleaning – All vehicles undergo strict cleaning and our staff are following strict social distancing rules and using necessary PPE where appropriate.
- Sanitiser – Our staff are asked to use protective gloves, hand sanitising gel and clean all touched surfaces. We will be enforcing social distancing measures.
WHAT WE’RE ASKING YOU TO DO
- Stay home – If you’re unwell or self-isolating with either confirmed or possible coronavirus (yours or a member of your household) please do not come into the dealership.
- Stay 2 meters apart – Please respect social distancing guidelines. Keep a safe distance of at least two meters from other people.
- Wash your hands– Help stop the spread of this virus. Please wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitiser and refrain from touching public areas unnecessarily.